Tuesday 12 April 2016

How to Convert IncrediMail 2.5 to Outlook 2016 & 2013 - Know with Simple Steps

I was using IncrediMail 2.0 in my Windows operating system for a very long time. IncrediMail was working brilliantly giving me each and every option which a user requires from an email client. After some time I updated my IncrediMail 2.0 to IncrediMail 2.5 as it was the new update version of IncrediMail 2.0. I gave it a try and upgraded to IncrediMail 2.5, it had many features similar to IncrediMail 2.0 but it also had many new options which certainly improved its performance. IncrediMail 2.5 working fine for some time started slowing down and showing error.

My IncrediMail was crashing and gave a message that I need to update my flash, I tried plenty of times but nothing worked and my IncrediMail 2.5 is not opening which is the reason that I am losing my work and do not have access to my IncrediMail files. I was searching for a solution which can make this problem go away but there was no answer I was able to find for this issue.

I even upgraded my windows operating system from Windows 7 to Windows 10. It made matters only worse for me as the upgrade to Windows 10 didn’t solve my problem but now IncrediMail stopped opening as it used too. The only way left was to migrate to some other email client. Now, choosing a new email client was also a tough task for me. I didn’t want to make the same mistake which I did with IncrediMail 2.5.

This blog will give you the whole solution on how to solve this problem if you are facing such a similar problem.


Why choose Outlook?

To solve this problem the user has to look for an email client and MS Outlook could be a perfect email client, it is the email client which I used and replaced IncrediMail with MS Outlook.  Outlook is a better email client which has many features and some amazing features which are better than IncrediMail. IncrediMail is more of a graphically pleasing email client which has many options to make your email look good. MS Outlook is also best used with Exchange Server which means using Outlook is an excellent choice. The security in Outlook is also top notch which means no external content can harm your emails and also blocks malicious attachments.

Now, to continue with the solution the user first needs the backup of IncrediMail mails before beginning with the conversion process and you can get the backup of IncrediMail by going to the store location which is as follows:

C:\Users\Your Profile Name (Logon Name)\AppData\Local Settings\IM.

Perfect method to convert IncrediMail 2.5 to Outlook

The only best method is to use a third party application which is able to convert your IncrediMail files in a go and has no problem in converting any IncrediMail files. A converter will do all this conversion within seconds and giving user accurate results.
And if you still have any doubt on how to Convert IncrediMail 2.5 to Outlook then you can try the converter which will convert your IncrediMail messages in a flash as it has batch option plus it can also convert all your attachments. The user can open the resultant Outlook files in any Outlook version (64 bit or 32 bit). 

3 comments:

  1. Helpful solution to convert IncrediMail emails to Outlook 2016. Thanks for giving this solution which helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, all problems related to your pc/ laptop as like- Antivirus, Email, data recovery and security. Get 24*7 online help with our experts. Call us toll free incredimail support number +1-877-2498558. For more information visit here:-

    incredimail support,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get the best helpful solution i.e. ZOOK Incredimail to Outlook Software to migrate emails saved in IncrediMail format to PST format without losing a bit of information. It supports all the MS Outlook editions such as Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc. It offers the users to export the files in the batch also with all the attachments, contacts, etc. embedded in it.

    Check for more info at:- Incredimail to Outlook

    ReplyDelete